Environmental, Social and Governance is an evaluation of firm’s collective conscientiousness for social and environmental factors. It is typically a score that is compiled from data collected surrounding specific metrics related to intangible assets within the enterprise.
In less than 20 years, the ESG movement has grown from a Corporate Social Responsibility initiative launched by the United Nations in to a global phenomenon representing more than $30 trillion in assets under management. ESG is the way forward in today’s sustainability focussed society. Our own success and to a large extent survival is dependent on business models respecting triple bottom line of “Profit, Planet and People”.
GiftAbled with its years of experience in impact and sustainability brings depth of knowledge for Corporates looking to implement ESG practices.
Filing of BRSR is mandatory from the financial year 2022-23 for the top 1000 listed companies by market cap.
Benefits of ESG Reporting
- Growth Opportunities
- Raises Corporate Transparency
- Strengthens Risk Management
- Promotes Stakeholder Engagement
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project)
- United Nations Global Compact (UNGC)